Because she is already growing up so fast, in order to capture all of the little moments and memories that I might otherwise forget, I am going to be writing a short update once a month from now on until she is a year old. There is already so much she has taught us!
20 things I've Learnt About Sophia: Month 1
1. She's a real daddy's girl
2. And she's pretty taken with her grannies too
3. Her favourite thing to do is feed...and she'll sometimes do it all day long!
4. In fact, even when she's not breast feeding, she's often looking for ways that she can!
5. She likes to sleep in her Moses Basket
6. And if she's unsettled, a walk in her Bugaboo over cobbled paths usually does the trick
7. But her favourite place to sleep is on me
8. Which is why the Rockin' Baby Tough Girl Pouch is my new best friend so that I can still get things done during the day
9. She doesn't like being cold, and hates getting her nappy changed
10. She's pretty good at meeting new people and doesn't mind being passed around
11. She's just started to focus on objects
12. And loves looking at bold pictures
13. But her favourite thing to look at is faces and she loves interacting with people on FaceTime!
13. She enjoys splashing around in a deep, warm bath before bed
14. Sometimes she gives us a little smile...but most of the time it's just wind
15. She doesn't seem to mind too much when we dress her up in the outfits that people have bought for her and take endless photos
16. But she does get a bit irritable at night time when she's over-tired
17. She's a big fan of Ewan the Dream Sheep
18. And loves music...especially power ballads (Il Divo, Michael Bublé and Adele are particular faves)
20. And we have a small inkling that she's going to be super clever (which is apt as her name in Arabic means wise!)
She's grown up so much already in such a short space of time. I can't wait to see what next month brings!